Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pictures from my trip back East


AnnMarie, holding Derek, Erika, holding Gio, Suzanne holding Connor
Alec standing
My handsome son, Brian,
Sorry Rachel I cut you out.

My big brother Joe, and his wife Kathy
Gil Dyke working on the
"Dam" house

Refurbished fireplace at the "Dam" house

Looking out at the dam from the
porch of the house

Linda Joss-Dyke and
Sally in a
bobsled in down
town Lake Placid

Beautiful fall colors
in the Adirondacks

Family of kids who either have graduated or
are currently in Kay's
horse therapy program.
These kids all have FAS.

Kids showing off their riding.


Korene, Pat O'Neill's granddaughter.

Pat and Korene
Chris and Amy Troendle with
their pumpkin creations.

The Troendle's very FAT cat.
I know she has feelings, but she does
have a few rolls and thunder thighs going on.












5 comments:

{natalie} said...

weird that you cut rachel out but then posted pics of kids we don't know!

we love the bottom video of grandpop bowling, the kids wanted to watch it over and over. looks like you had a great time.

Kathy said...

We enjoyed seeing you...the pictures are a good pictorial diary of your time here.

Anne-Marie said...

nice pictures!

Dolly said...

Sam looks really good getting that strike I wish I could do strikes more often as today he bowled a 160 and made it look easy.

Dolly said...

Loved having you visit and hope you had a REALLY enjoy 10 days, time goes by so quickly.