Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Later in the week

Pictures to follow
Sunday was a fun day with church
then a visit to Robin and Miti AhPing's.
It is so nice to go back to my "home" ward.
Dinner for Daddy's 85th birthday was great.
Monday I drove up to Jay, NY
to see Linda Joss-Dyke.
The leaves are beautiful,
all yellow, red and orange.
Linda and Gil's "dam" house,
(located next to a dam), is
coming along.
We went out for dinner Monday nite,
Linda and Gil made a yummy pork roast dinner
last nite.
It snowed and rained on Tuesday.
Wednesday I drove home,
made it in record time;
6 hours 15 minutes.
And I did not get a speeding ticket.
Dinner with at Joe and Kathy's.
Delicious!!!
Thank you Kathy,
the company was wonderful also,
Joe, Kathy, Mom and Dad,
and
Jim and Beverly.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It was a nice evening and so good to have everyone together...thanks for coming over.