I made little "E" an Elvis costume for Halloween. (Remember little E is almost as tall as big E) Natalie modeled for me. Notice the lip curl. Ethan gave me the beautiful flowers and Halloween cookie Thanks!!!!
Sally - E just left for school dressed as Elvis complete with a red scarf and sunglasses! The costume looks amazing! He was so excited!!! He kept saying I don't look like myself. I look like Elvis. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
5 comments:
that costume is awesome! good job mom. the flowers are pretty
Oh Sally that is so nice of you to sew for E. thank you thank you It is very nice and he will be so cool. The original Elvis loves it!
The costumer of Elvis and flower in a vase is appreciated. Keep up the good work. Cheers :) Iflorist.co.uk
Sally - E just left for school dressed as Elvis complete with a red scarf and sunglasses! The costume looks amazing! He was so excited!!! He kept saying I don't look like myself. I look like Elvis. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
ha.. great costume. love the lip curl Nat.
Post a Comment