i hope it goes well tonight too!!
that's great they did well.I wish we had a pool like that...maybe in the future..
Yea! Glad to see no one was crying!
Very cool. I hope you told all the kids about the special dye that will follow them if they pee. =)
Great Pictures !
I am sure we have some champions in the future. Can she teach me too when we come to visit
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i hope it goes well tonight too!!
that's great they did well.
I wish we had a pool like that...maybe in the future..
Yea! Glad to see no one was crying!
Very cool. I hope you told all the kids about the special dye that will follow them if they pee. =)
Great Pictures !
I am sure we have some champions in the future. Can she teach me too when we come to visit
Post a Comment