Here are two pictures of
me with my brothers and sister.
I think the top was taken in
1956
Bottom picture taken about 1958.
Joe, Tom, Chris, Sally on bottom
Thanks, Mom for sending me these pictures!
I love the pictures they were both taken when we lived at 227 Wesley Ave. in Pitman NJ So many years ago just where did sll the years go? I can remember every little details of the pictures, color of your clothes etc. Good years,
Very cute pictures...I've seen and have a copy of the top one, but had never seen the bottom one...very sweet.
aww so cute!
Wow. Joe and Brian look identical!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pictures they were both taken when we lived at 227 Wesley Ave. in Pitman NJ So many years ago just where did sll the years go? I can remember every little details of the pictures, color of your clothes etc. Good years,
Very cute pictures...I've seen and have a copy of the top one, but had never seen the bottom one...very sweet.
aww so cute!
Wow. Joe and Brian look identical!
Post a Comment