for breadfast. Gotta love it
99cents for eggs, bacon and potatoes!!
After some exhausting shopping we HAD
to get energy from the yummy cinnamon bun.
Then off to Thanksgiving Point Animal Country. Every Tuesday in August
is $2 admission. Wow, you can't beat that!!!

We were SOOOOOOO tired after visiting the animals and going on the wagon ride, we just had to have ice cream!!!
Addie was asleep in the car before we got out of the parking lot.
A good time was had by all!
Next Tuesday I think we will
go to the Dinosaur Museum!!!

3 comments:
Ashlyn says she wants to go! :) Maybe next time!
hehehe i get the feeling you are using the kids as an excuse to eat yummy food, hehe. I'm ALL for that- I think my brother & I had ice cream every night he was here. =)
looks like a really fun time! thanks for being so great to them! we love you
Post a Comment