Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Paul and I had a fun weekend. Paul came home Friday afternoon, we went to see
"Journey to the Center of the Earth", I was not sure I would like it, BUT was pleasantly
surprized. Only had to hid my eyes a few times.
Saturday we took Paul's parent's, NolaMarie and Vernon, up to Logan, UT.
to the Utah Opera Fesitval. We had GREAT seats for "Into the Woods",
a wonderful musical.
Afterwards we came back to NolaMarie and Vernon's for a Bday party for NolaMarie.
Lots of good food, and good family.
Sunday was Natalie and Ethan's 7th Wedding Anniversary!!!! Way to go guys.
We had a delicous pot luck dinner at their house. Jackie made yummy ribs, Nat corn on the cob, I made ice cream pie and Aaron made wonderful chocolate chip cookies.
Sorry Paul had to miss the Sunday dinner, he went back WA.
Thursday Eric, Jackie and I drive to WA for the Seattle open house.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Awe, we are missing out on all the great fun and good food!