Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Tuesday of FUN!!!!!

Sooo, I had planned on taking the kids to the Dinosaur Museum on Tuesday.
But it was way tooooooo crowded.
Aunt Cheryl Gilbert was with us,
she had never been to Calbela's.
Off we went.
Then we had lunch
at IKEA.
See some of the fun we had

Addie and Kade trying out the

neat chairs at Ikea

Fun in the tunnel

Trying out the beds at Ikea


Addie the Biker Girl
Speed Racer Kade on my stationary bike
Kade and Addie with the animals at

Cabela's.

Hey, can you buy us this????? Please???? We finished the day swimming.

A good time was had by all!




4 comments:

Juliet said...

How fun...I can't wait till JP and Ash can join the fun!

Sally and Paul said...

Yup, it will be lots of fun!!!!!

{natalie} said...

thank you for being so great to the kids. they love spending the day with you. kade has such a cheesy smile. i love those kiddos!

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog since add's dress...but it looks great! Thanks for posting wedding pics, they're so pretty! And, it's obviously been a while since I saw Kade - he looks so different with that hair cut, and he looks all tan! I need to go see those kids before they leave tomorrow! :) We're getting paint today, you can come over and paint if you want! Love, Jackie