Happy Birthday to me
Paul and I
had a yummy breakfast at
the restaurant here at the condo.
Then off to a craft sale.
Second stop was to a huge
flea market in Stuart, FL
Lunch was
a good cheese steak and lemonade.
More shopping, then back to the condo for a little nap.
Then back to the condo restaurant for
a delicious dinner
Thank you to all my phone calls and
facebook messages.
A very good Birthday!
Paul and I
had a yummy breakfast at
the restaurant here at the condo.
Then off to a craft sale.
Second stop was to a huge
flea market in Stuart, FL
Lunch was
a good cheese steak and lemonade.
More shopping, then back to the condo for a little nap.
Then back to the condo restaurant for
a delicious dinner
Thank you to all my phone calls and
facebook messages.
A very good Birthday!

4 comments:
Happy birthday!!!
They have good cheese steaks in Florida????? Glad you had a good day.
Wow... Our baby is 55 makes nme mfeel old. glad you had a good Birthday.
Oh yes, happy happy birthday! Sorry I spaced it! I've been living off NyQuil the last few days. I'm sure having your birthday in Florida is a super present!
Post a Comment