Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Pictures

I know these are late;
I forgot my camera at Natalie's house
Christmas day and just got it back.
Christmas Eve we had dinner
here at our house with Natalie, Ethan, Kade, Addi
Eric and Jackie.
Christmas morning, Paul and I
opened our presents;
said goodbye to the pets and we were off
for the day.
First stop was
breakfast at IHOP.
Second, a visit with Paul's parent's,
NolaMarie and Vernon.
Third stop,
Aunt Ruth and cousin Patty's house.
Fourth;
Becca and Troy's house.
The kids showed us all the neat gifts that
Santa brought them!
Then next to
Eric and Jackie's house to see their tree,
decorations and gifts.
We finished our tour at Natalie and Ethan's house
for a yummy dinner.
Ethan's brother, Aaron and his family, & Eric and Jackie
rounded out a wonderful meal.


Look at all the toys at Becca and Troy's house
Our Christmas Eve dinner table
Maggie and Addi
Maggie and Sally
Happy Addi with present from Uncle Brian and Aunt Rachel
Paul with his new Christmas bike
Addi blowing a bubble
below
Eric and Kade
Jackie so sorry I don't have picture of you!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

You aren't sorry you don't have a pic of me??

It was a great holiday weekend!

Kathy said...

It looks like great fun all around!

Dolly said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day.