Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's New......


Align Center


Maggie went to the Beauty Parlor today.
She looks so cute with her bows,
unfortunately, she doesn't like them.
They don't last long
Fun spring kitchen hand towels

I am taking a serger class,
last night we learned how to
do this fun edging on blankets.

Addi in her crazy skirt.
She and Kade picked out more fabric.
I love sewing for the kids.
My sewing table is full of fabric for
new projects.
I will blog them as they are finished

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Add looks adorable in that skirt!!!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Aww Maggie & Add look so cute...love the skirt! I would love to see what fabric they pick out =)

{natalie} said...

you have been busy! maggie looks cute with her haircut.

add loves that skirt.

i just keep repeating, "serenity now" when i think of the fabric choices. oh well, she's only little for a short time.

thanks for sewing for them, they love it.

Kathy said...

Doggie, kiddies, and projects...all sweet. I think you are having TOO MUCH fun! ;>)

Dolly said...

Maggie looks really CUTE and love the skirt on Addie I am glad she loves bright colors