I worked at a Scholastic Book warehouse sale.
As a "volunteer" we get paid in book credits.
Natalie and the kids came up to pick out some books
for themselves, then I got some for the other grandkids.
There will be another whole warehouse sale in May,
be sure I will be working that too!
I love books
As a "volunteer" we get paid in book credits.
Natalie and the kids came up to pick out some books
for themselves, then I got some for the other grandkids.
There will be another whole warehouse sale in May,
be sure I will be working that too!
I love books

4 comments:
What lucky grandchildren...you are so thoughtful to think of them.
So cool! I loved picking books from scholastic when I was a kid - too much fun!!
Wow- thats a lot of books. Very fun!
i love to read too and Alec loves it and Derek is really getting into it when i read to him now pointing and such..it's cute.
Post a Comment