Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Sunday

So I had a fun, busy Sunday today.
Unfortunately Paul had an early flight
back to WA at 11:15am. So we left for the airport at 9:45, then
I went to Sacrament meeting.
Sean Danaher was in town for the
BYU-Wyoming football game (BYU 44/Wyoming 0);
and called to see if he, Brandon, Taggart ( a friend who has
come for dinner before) and another friend could come for dinner.
You guys know me, I love to have company, so of course I said,
"Come on over!".
I called Jackie for some female companionship, (Eric was working),
so I made a big crock pot of chili, bread, rice, salad and
the Danaher Boy's favorite, Snickerdoodles.
We had a fun afternoon, I guess the chili was OK,
there was only 1 spoonful left.
The kids played a rousing game of
Dutch shuffle board,
Nick, the first time friend, won with a score of
130
The boys left. Jackie stayed, then Eric came after
work. He requested rollie-pollies. So being the
great mommy, he wish was my command.
Natalie and Ethan the kids were taking Ethan's cousin
up to the airport, and stopped in.
We had more cookies and milk, I showed Natalie
how to make an apron she liked.
The kids colored, Addie got into
"things".
They just went home,
AHHHHHHH, and nice day!
Thanks for the company!
Hey you other family are
more than welcome to
"busy up" my Sundays too!!!!!!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

I would love to help busy up your Sunday and eat some of that yummy food too!

Last night I had a temp of 103.7 so I'm hanging on for dear life but hopefully we will see you soon. I'm sure some of those cookies would have made me feel better! :)

Sally and Paul said...

Yeah, I bet they would have!!!!!