Paul loves to sightsee; and so do I
This past week we flew up to Spokane, WA,
then onto ID, and MT.
We can not say enough about Glacier National Park
it is AMAZING!!!
It reminded us of the Swiss Alps.
Anyway,
we had a lovely time,
Paul took Lots of pictures,
and he let
me shop till I dropped!!
Who can ask for more!!!
Thanks for a wonderful time, Sweetie!
This past week we flew up to Spokane, WA,
then onto ID, and MT.
We can not say enough about Glacier National Park
it is AMAZING!!!
It reminded us of the Swiss Alps.
Anyway,
we had a lovely time,
Paul took Lots of pictures,
and he let
me shop till I dropped!!
Who can ask for more!!!
Thanks for a wonderful time, Sweetie!
4 comments:
wow! Love the pics..i would love to stay at that lodge on the lake!
Oh man...next time can I come too and we can both shop?!
Just beautiful pictures, glad you had a wonderful time!
the pictures look very awesome. Its cool you guys like to travel so much! Thanks for the magnets
Post a Comment