It was a great day for ducks!!!
Rain on and off all day on my Memorial Day picnic!
But Ethan and Kade wanted
to be the first in the pool for the year.
Rain on and off all day on my Memorial Day picnic!
But Ethan and Kade wanted
to be the first in the pool for the year.
Ethan was very brave.
Paul told him the water was 78 degrees;
oops, I think he was about
10 degrees too high!
Paul told him the water was 78 degrees;
oops, I think he was about
10 degrees too high!





5 comments:
Well at lest they were brave!
I love kades face in that pic
that's my ethan! first one in and last one out. crap!
I'm not scared to get in the pool, even when it's freezing out
I'm not scared to get in the pool, even when it's freezing out
Post a Comment