Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maggie loves the park

So I drove up to see Paulie this past weekend.
The "kids", Maggie and Sophie went along
for the ride. Both were very good on the
10 1/2 hour drive to Richland, WA.

Maggie liked all the walks we went on each day,
we checked out many parks in Richland, usually along
the Columbia River.

It is a pretty, blue river, on Saturday there were
lots of boats out enjoying the nice weather.

Sophie decided that she wanted to sit on my lap
or ride shot-gun. So after about 4 hours of this
she got to ride caged!






I took this picture of a cabin cruiser on the river; when I was young we used to have one kind of like this. I remember going out on it, and being tied to a rope and swimming from the boat.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Juliet said...

You are brave to take the "kids" with you. I'm glad they were good for you.

Becca said...

All the grandkids say "LOOK it's GRANDPOP!!! YAY!!!! They miss their grandpop!

Rachel and Brian said...

aww so nice of u to take the kids traveling!