Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Blonde haired cousins


I took Kade and Addie over to Becca's house this morning. Jewelia played with her cousins outside on her WONDERFUL play set. And inside in her WONDERFUL playroom. Here are a few pics of the girls. Jewelia must have thought her hair was not up to snuff today, she asked to wear a hat. She has the most beautiful curls.
Addie's hair is really getting long,
her hair is very fine, with just a little wave.




5 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for playing today! Sorry Nat, I've never done hair that was soooo fine.....I tried though. At least Jewelia smiles for pictures now.

Juliet said...

Awe, it must be nice to have other kids to play with all the time.

Rachel said...

Jewelia and Becca are one in the same. Becca always had beautiful hair, but she loved wearing hats. It looks like Jewelia takes after her mom! =)

Rachel and Brian said...

2 beautiful lil girls!!

{natalie} said...

kade said they had a good time. i'm glad they like to play together. they are cute little blondies.