Friday, January 18, 2008

Wonderful Girl Friends Vacation

I wanted to go visit Brian and Rachel before they leave Hawaii.
Paul was not able to take the time off from work. Soooooo I decided to go alone.
But, after thinking about it,
alone didn't sound as good as taking a friend.
Wonderful friend that she is, Deb Popiel, came with me.
We met up in Phoenix, and flew over together.
With Deb as the navigator, and me as the pilot, we were able to cruise around the island without getting too lost.
Brian and Rachel were terrific hosts, welcoming us in their parking lot Wed. night. (After numerous cell phone calls for directions.
Remember I said we didn't get too lost)
Deb and I were on our own during the days,
after work, Brian and Rachel came along with us.
It was a great vacation, Deb kept saying " It's January", as we walked around is shorts and flip flops. Thanks to Brian and Rachel, Deb and Paul for sharing his Southwest free ticket with me!!

1 comment:

{natalie} said...

looks like you had a great time!

ethan