Cute picture of Brian and Rachel we found lots of sea glass on this beach.
Huge waves on the North Shore, the beaches were closed.
This rock looks like a dinosaur left it. After I took this picture, we went on to a seclued beach. Deb went for a walk by herself. She came back soaked and covered in sand. A big wave got her!
So glad you ladies got to come out. We enjoyed having you!! Hope you had a blast! Thanks for giving me sewing lessons..I finished my pink shirt, it was a hit!
3 comments:
i love pineapple. yum. cute pic of bri and rach on the top. looks like you had so much fun w/deb. i'm glad you got to go together!
So glad you ladies got to come out. We enjoyed having you!! Hope you had a blast! Thanks for giving me sewing lessons..I finished my pink shirt, it was a hit!
I'm glad you guys had a great time. The pictures are so beautiful!
Post a Comment