So it has been 12 years since I made Brandon a Cut out cake for his birthday. Wow, time goes by sooooo fast! Brandon asked for either a "Bathing Custume " or "Spiderman" cake. I opted for the Bathing Custume. You will remember the picture of the Green one-piercer I made Brandon.
Anyway, Brandon was 23 last Tuesday, but since Grandmom and Grandpop Drissel were coming out this week, we waited until tonite to celebrate. Brandon, Natalie, Ethan and the kids came up about 3:30pm, and we had a great time swimming. Kade and Grandpop, both went down the slide!!!! Sorry no pictures of the events, but it was GREAT! Eric and Jackie got up by 7:00 pm ,and had a late dinner
We had tacos , (Natalie and Grandmom's favorite), and Strawberry cake and Rocky Road ice cream for dessert. YUM!
Afterwards we played a rousing game of Dutch shuffle board. Can't pronounce or spell the real name. Jackie was once AGAIN the winner. She usually wins.

No comments:
Post a Comment