Saturday, August 4, 2007

August gardens

I really don't know what these yellow flowers are; put them in last summer and they just keep growing.
They do need to be deadheaded almost everyday.
My vinca are doing really well now, they love the heat!






Once again, can't tell you what the red flower is. I put in a lot of bulbs, and they came up!The Daisies are on the second go round.





Some type of daisy



We have a lot of flower gardens in the front of the house and backyard. It is so much fun for me to go out and Play in the Dirt! If something doesn't grow as I would like, or gets too big, I just move it. Something I never thought to do before. A garden is a work in progress!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel and Brian said...

Very pretty! The garden looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hey do you know where you can get some vinca now? Nobody seems to have any left. :(