picnic,
Above is our friend, Jared Bradford, dressed for the cold.
Above is our friend, Jared Bradford, dressed for the cold.
put this is such a tradition for me.
The past week rain was forecast for Monday.
Every day I checked the weather and kept hoping.
Monday was a cold day in Riverton, high temp of 50 degrees.
The kids and I had our fingers crossed all day.
Our friend, Kelly, above right, called at 4pm to say,
"I guess you canceled the picnic"
"Of course not, it is sunny"
So Kelly said we will be over about 4:30.
5 minutes later it was raining again.
When the Bradford's came, they were all dressed
for the cold. Kelly never took her hat off!
The sun did come out for good, the temp was not
so bad, we had a fun time.
Thanks to all of our friends and family who
came!!!
Let's hope the 4th of July is hot.
"I guess you canceled the picnic"
"Of course not, it is sunny"
So Kelly said we will be over about 4:30.
5 minutes later it was raining again.
When the Bradford's came, they were all dressed
for the cold. Kelly never took her hat off!
The sun did come out for good, the temp was not
so bad, we had a fun time.
Thanks to all of our friends and family who
came!!!
Let's hope the 4th of July is hot.
1 comment:
Sorry the weather did not cooperate we had a very hot day twmp was 93 degrees.
Post a Comment