We went to Kade's Kindergarten Promotion Tueday night.
He did so well!
Paul and I were so impressed with all
that he has learned this year
Wow, in the 50 years since I was in
kindergarten things have really
progressed
He knows 50 sight words, can count to 100,
knows the difference between nouns, pronouns,
verbs and adjectives .
In first grade I was learning to read "Dick and Jane" from the
BIG Book!
He did so well!
Paul and I were so impressed with all
that he has learned this year
Wow, in the 50 years since I was in
kindergarten things have really
progressed
He knows 50 sight words, can count to 100,
knows the difference between nouns, pronouns,
verbs and adjectives .
In first grade I was learning to read "Dick and Jane" from the
BIG Book!
4 comments:
thanks for coming down. the videos are super cute. he is a handsome and smart boy.
HEY THAT SMART KID IS our kADE,
Congrats Kade!
Sweet picture of the graduate.
Post a Comment