I was able to spend last week with the twins.
Brian was off from school,
so I watched the boys while he
spent some time with his "man" friends
It was so great to be able to get to know the boys
again. This 2000 miles apart is
very hard on Grammy!
Brian was off from school,
so I watched the boys while he
spent some time with his "man" friends
It was so great to be able to get to know the boys
again. This 2000 miles apart is
very hard on Grammy!
Jack
Evan
Jack with his hair cut
Brian and Evan

4 comments:
Miss those babies. I can't believe how big they are and how long their hair was! haha
ha...their hair was so long! so glad we got it cut! Thanks for all ur help while you were out, it was nice having you! Love u!
They are so darn cute. Love their hair cuts.
cute babies
Post a Comment