Friday, July 23, 2010

New Jersey Days
















I was in NJ for 3 weeks, helping out with the twins.
What cute boys..... They are 3 months old now, smiling and "talking"
Jack has been rolling over onto his belly since he was 11 weeks old.
Evan is growing so much, he is heavier than his brother now.
Brian and Rachel are wonderful parents, very busy, very loving to
their boys.
I know why God gives babies to young people; us old folks just get
too tired.
I loved being with the boys 24/7, they are so precious.
Mom, Dad and I went to PA twice to visit both sides of the family.
I spent a day with Rick and Sherie, played dominoes with Mom, Dad and the girls twice,
went to Chris Troendle's wedding, had hoagies, Turkey Hill ice cream, water ice,
a cheese steak, brought home birch beer and tasty kakes. Went to my "home" ward of church to reconnect with old friends. The twins were Blessed, and had a lovely party afterwards. Enjoyed Rachel's mom and Poppy.
What more can I say????

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Yes, I agree God does give us the babies when we are youn and still so full of engery. Glad you had a good visit in NJ and were able to see relatives and friends and spent time with Brian,Rachael and the twins.

Jackie said...

So great! I can't wait to meet those babies!

Rachel and Brian said...

Those babies are the cutest!! Thanks for the help!