Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Addi!!!


Tomorrow is Addi's 4th birthday!!
Today she and I went to get her mani/pedi.
She picked out very pretty nail polish.
If you can believe this,
Addi was speechless during the
whole painting process!
She just smiled and watched
very carefully.
Afterward she picked 2 dvd's and
we had ice cream cones.

It just seems like yesterday Natalie was calling me in tears,
"Mom the doctor says I have to go to the hospital"
"OK, I will be right down".......

"Breath Natalie, breath"........

"It's ok Ethan, you don't have to leave work,
I'll be fine"

"I can't breath, it hurts too much"........

"Ethan, stop laughing at me!!!!"....

Thanks for sharing the great day with me!

4 comments:

Rachel and Brian said...

She is too funny..such a girly girl, love it!

{natalie} said...

she is so funny. thanks for taking her, i'm sure she loved it. and thanks for reminding me of that day. haha. love you.

Kathy said...

You are blessed to have her as a grand-daughter.

jody said...

Oh I love that Addi girl. I love her fingers and toes and I bet she did too.

Love your post.