Above are the two infant seat covers. They attach to the handles of the infant seat
Brian asked me to make square sheets so the twins can be swaddled.
Flannel burp clothes. I decided to try making them out of flannel on each each side with a light weight batting inside. My new serger came in very handy to sew the sides together.
Flannel square sheets for warm swaddling
Extra absorbent bibs.
Meisje likes them!
Fabric books. Sure hope the boys like everything! I've had a grand old time sewing.
I am sad that I live so far away from Brian and Rachel, sewing for the new babies is my way of showing how much I love them! See you soon Boys!!!
I am sure Brian and Rachael love all the things you have been sewing for the twin boys and will love every single thing . You made it all with great love.
Thanks so much! I know the boys will love everything! (Brian is psyched to use the swaddle blankets to soothe the boys) Cant wait for them to get here!!
5 comments:
I am sure Brian and Rachael love all the things you have been sewing for the twin boys and will love every single thing . You made it all with great love.
It all looks great!!!
Thanks so much! I know the boys will love everything! (Brian is psyched to use the swaddle blankets to soothe the boys) Cant wait for them to get here!!
Wow! What great fabrics...you are an excellent seamstress. Everything looks great.
It all looks so nice!
Post a Comment