Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Circus!!!


This afternoon we (Paul, Natalie, Ethan, Kade, Addi and I) went to a circus in Orem. It was a minor league circus, BUT as in minor league ball fields, we were up close and personal. Paul and I got such a kick out of watching Kade; he was mesmerized. I just love doing fun things with the kids.












5 comments:

Kathy said...

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh MY!!! Looks like fun.

Jackie said...

I'm surprised the bear didn't turn around and eat her...hehe Looks like a ton of fun!!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Looks like you guys had a great time..and those cute kids are goin to town on that cotton candy.

{natalie} said...

thanks for meeting us there and saving us seats. it was fun to see the kids so excited.

jody said...

Oh so fun. I love the circus. Glad the kids had fun too.