This afternoon I
embroidered 2 aprons for
girls at work.
It is kind of fun to
have special aprons, even
if we do get them pretty messy.
embroidered 2 aprons for
girls at work.
It is kind of fun to
have special aprons, even
if we do get them pretty messy.
While they were sewing on the embroidery machine
I used my good old trusty 35 year old Viking
to finish these fabric books for the twins.
Rachel and Brian,
I hope you like them too!
I used my good old trusty 35 year old Viking
to finish these fabric books for the twins.
Rachel and Brian,
I hope you like them too!

4 comments:
They look great!
I wear the apron you made me when I have company dinners.
We love the fabric books! I know the boys will too! Thanks so much!!
I love the aprons I wear an apron every single day because I am a messy cook. The books look great.
Post a Comment