We got Meisje ( MI Sha, means little girl in Dutch)
on Saturday
She is a real sweetie, very playful and
inquisitive.
Maggie's nose is in a
snit, but the girls are
getting used to each other.
Shes' pretty.
shes beautiful! congrats!
Gorgeous kitty-cat...perfect name.
she is a beauty neat name.
I'm surprised by the name since that's what Dad and my mom named our cat years ago. I guess this is Meisje 2. Maybe it's cause she looks similar a little bit.
i think i will spell it meesha. she is very cute. tell her to keep her claws off kade please.
Beautiful cat. I like the name. I'll pronounce it the same as Nat.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Shes' pretty.
shes beautiful! congrats!
Gorgeous kitty-cat...perfect name.
she is a beauty neat name.
I'm surprised by the name since that's what Dad and my mom named our cat years ago. I guess this is Meisje 2. Maybe it's cause she looks similar a little bit.
i think i will spell it meesha. she is very cute. tell her to keep her claws off kade please.
Beautiful cat. I like the name. I'll pronounce it the same as Nat.
Post a Comment