So,
today I had a tooth pulled,
then a screw put in my jaw.
The good news is that I have
very strong bone that will
hold the screw in well.
The bad news is that because of the strong
bone it took LOTS of
pulling , yanking and digging
to get that tooth out.
I am getting sick
just writing about it.
Wish me luck!
today I had a tooth pulled,
then a screw put in my jaw.
The good news is that I have
very strong bone that will
hold the screw in well.
The bad news is that because of the strong
bone it took LOTS of
pulling , yanking and digging
to get that tooth out.
I am getting sick
just writing about it.
Wish me luck!
5 comments:
OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!! I hope you have a good painkiller!
oh no! I'm sorry!!! I hope you feel better! I just got your phone message - forgot my phone all day today! Sorry I missed out on the quilt stuff! We'll do that again later though! Love you!
Oh. I feel for you I hope everything goes well.I sure Paul will take good care of you.
You have strong bones because Mom made us drink all that milk.
Ughhh that just sounds awful....so sorry! I hope they give u lots of drugs!!
Post a Comment