Monday, June 29, 2009

This is the Place Park and Mutton Bustin'


Saturday Natalie, Ethan, Kade, Addie, Paul and I went to

This is the Place Park for the rodeo.

They had Mutton Bustin' listed

For you folks who have not heard of it,

Mutton Bustin' is when a child rides a

sheep.

The sheep don't like it too much and usually find a way to get the kid off asap.

Kade was very excite to try this; he was all set on

his sheep, ready to go, when the sheep in front of him

jumped over the fence, twice!

I think Kade made a wise decision to wait until

next year to ride that sheep into the arena.

Check out Mutton bustin' on youtube.

Addie had fun on the play train.
It was pretty hot, so we
came back to our house to swim in the pool.
Kade is a champ at going down the slide by himself.
Yeah, Kade!!!!
The kids had a sleep over,
on Sunday we went to church.
Kade and Addie were in my class in Primary.
We had lots of fun.
After dinner I drove them back down to Orem, to Ethan's work.
He was helping to move the stock into the new
Club house. Oh, Ethan works at a golf course.
So the kids and I had quite an adventure getting there.
I remember Ethan telling me to follow the road back by the
maintenance shop. I had it WRONG, we ended up ON THE GOLF COURSE!!!!
This nice man in a golf cart got us turned around, lucky no golf balls came flying our way.
Oh a good time was had by all!






3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I have never heard of muttin b.. (sp.) sounds like it was probably better Kade didn't try to ride it one!

Kathy said...

I think I have seen this somewhere on the internet or television...Looks like fun. Next year Kade will mutton bust...Your lavender fields trip looked like fun too.

{natalie} said...

thanks for the fun weekend....we had a great time. i really love your pool.

thanks for watching the kids!