Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not much going on...

Not much going on around our place,
here is a picture of Sally and her girls,
Maggie and Sophie, resting up after a
long exhaustive day!

I planted this Amaryllis bulb before Christmas,

I thought it was dead, it didn't do anything for 2 months.

The dirt in the pot even started to get mold!

But low and behold, look what grew !!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Well if you have so much free time...AZ isn't too far away...I know 4 people (and 1 cat) who would always be happy to see you!!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Awww I wish Chloe & Zoey would snuggle with us like that! Maybe you'll send off a cat vibe we dont and they'll sleep with u when u come visit lol Also, very pretty flower!

Kathy said...

Cute cats and beautiful flower. Your not too bad looking either!!!

{natalie} said...

love the amaryllis. it is gorgeous, glad it finally bloomed.

ps thanks again for the ride.