I received a very pleasant phone call on
Tuesday. Megan Danaher called to
say that she and her mom were coming to
Salt Lake and they wanted to take
me out for lunch for my Birthday.
So today we met at Archibald's with Sue's sister, Kathy.
For you who do not know, Megan is my step daughter,
from my second marriage.
Her mom, Sue, and I have been friends for many years now.
How wonderful it is that we could spend a few hours
today as friends and family. The three of them had stayed with
with me a few years ago when Brandon
left for his mission. So it was like old home week.
I know the picture is not too good, it was taken
with my cell phone.
Thank you Megan, for thinking of me,
I really appreciate you!!
Tuesday. Megan Danaher called to
say that she and her mom were coming to
Salt Lake and they wanted to take
me out for lunch for my Birthday.
So today we met at Archibald's with Sue's sister, Kathy.
For you who do not know, Megan is my step daughter,
from my second marriage.
Her mom, Sue, and I have been friends for many years now.
How wonderful it is that we could spend a few hours
today as friends and family. The three of them had stayed with
with me a few years ago when Brandon
left for his mission. So it was like old home week.
I know the picture is not too good, it was taken
with my cell phone.
Thank you Megan, for thinking of me,
I really appreciate you!!

1 comment:
Yeah! It's always wonderful to see your friends...we can't wait for you to come down...so we can have some more Birthday fun!!!!
Post a Comment