Today after dinner
the kids had their Easter Egg hunt
in our backyard. Grandpop really did
a good job of placing the eggs. He even
put out some "fake" eggs.
I think Kade was the
fastest this year.
the kids had their Easter Egg hunt
in our backyard. Grandpop really did
a good job of placing the eggs. He even
put out some "fake" eggs.
I think Kade was the
fastest this year.
Jewelia got the hang of it.
She looks so cute in her pink Easter Dress!
Sorry the kids were so fast, I did not get
anymore pictures of the hunt!
They did like the candy and
money in the eggs.
After the little kids had their hunt,
the BIG kids had theirs.
Sorry to you guys that could not
make it this year!
She looks so cute in her pink Easter Dress!
Sorry the kids were so fast, I did not get
anymore pictures of the hunt!
They did like the candy and
money in the eggs.
After the little kids had their hunt,
the BIG kids had theirs.
Sorry to you guys that could not
make it this year!



3 comments:
Looks like everyone had fun!
Very nice! Glad you all had a great easter!
kade loved the hunt. thanks!!
Post a Comment