This is my Wednesday evening project,
making school bags and filling them,
with supplies for needy children.
Our Ward Relief Society, (for my non LDS friends, this is
the church women's group) was assigned to make
these kits.
hey that light blue stripe looks familiar! that's a good idea.
Yeah, I only had enough to make one bag, in "the ugly chair's" honor.
Those are great.. I can't wait till you get to teach me how to sew! :) It will be exciting.
Thats a great service project! I'm sure they will love ur totes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey that light blue stripe looks familiar! that's a good idea.
Yeah, I only had enough to make one bag, in "the ugly chair's" honor.
Those are great.. I can't wait till you get to teach me how to sew! :) It will be exciting.
Thats a great service project! I'm sure they will love ur totes!
Post a Comment