Monday, February 18, 2008

Paul's Birthday

Saturday was Paul's 58th bday. I flew up to Spokane, WA on Friday.
Thanks to Becca,
my airport shuttle,
for the ride!
Paul and I went to a yummy place for lunch.
The Steam Plant Grill,
an old building renovated into a restaurant and offices. The interior was left with many of the original steam plant machinery and such.
Sorry, I forgot the camera.
And silly me also forgot that my phone is a camera.
Duh!
Spokane is a neat little city, we hope to go back for a weekend.
Friday nite, we went to a comedy show in Kenniwick.
A good time was had by all!
Paul
enjoyed all the Birthday calls
and presents he received.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Yeah happy birthday Dad!!!!!

{natalie} said...

glad you had a good time!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Happy Birthday Paul! Glad you 2 had a great time!