Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grammy's Day and NIGHT care

So folks, no pictures, I was a little too busy. Mondays Grammy's Day Care picks up Micah, Caleb and Jewelia about 2:30pm. We went to a kids haunted maze, and got a BIG pumpkin. After we got to my house we carved up the BIG pumpkin and another smaller one I had. The kids played out back. My children will remember being told, "It's a nice day, go out and play"

Ethan bought Addie and Kade about 4:15. Kade was sleeping, he usually is after a car ride. So he didn't want dinner; but the rest of the kids liked it.
After dinner we all went to the big playground in Riverton Park. Kade and Jewelia were good playmates; climbing the little kids ladders and going down the slides. Micah and Caleb made a "friend" right away, and played with her the whole time. Addie just walked around, climbed the ladders and wanted to be held.

Then it was time to go home, we had strawberry milk shakes for dessert. YUM. Time for bed for Addie and 7pm. Kade and Jewelia went at 7:30pm, they slept in the "Frog Bedroom", Kade in the top bed, Jewel in the bottom. 8:00pm : Caleb and Micah went to sleep in the Big bed in the green room.
Boy I have not lost my touch!!!

Addie woke up at 7AM, I brought her back to bed with me until 7:45am, then we ALL got up. Caleb wanted waffles for breakfast. So while I whipped them up, the kids pulled everything out of the toys cabinets. Oh well, all got cleaned up, I had a shower, the kids ate, all got dressed, and brushed their teeth. When Becca picked her kids up there was not much sign of the mess an hour earlier.

Caleb wants to know when they can have a sleep over at Grammy's again. How about it Becca??????

3 comments:

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Sally I am impressed!!! Especially that you managed to get a shower in while taking care of 5 children - with 3 of them being 3 years old and younger!! :) You have definitely got the skills!

{natalie} said...

mom you are the best. i know kade and add love spending time w/you and the cousins on monday's. i'm impressed you got them all to bed. good work !!!

Rachel and Brian said...

wow. reading ur blog made me tired. lol God bless you & your skills.