We had to drive to Bellingham, WA for the flight to Ohio.
Bellingham is about 50 south of the Canadian border.
On the drive back to Richland we took a detour to Leavenworth, WA.
It is a Bavarian town in Washington, who would of thunk it????
We spent a few hours going in the shops. Paul was a great guy to let me
go where ever I wanted. We had lunch, ice cream, chocolate nuts and
not much else.
Bellingham is about 50 south of the Canadian border.
On the drive back to Richland we took a detour to Leavenworth, WA.
It is a Bavarian town in Washington, who would of thunk it????
We spent a few hours going in the shops. Paul was a great guy to let me
go where ever I wanted. We had lunch, ice cream, chocolate nuts and
not much else.
This does look like the real thing straight from southern Germany.

3 comments:
Very fun pics! Looks like you had a good time!
I must say, it does look very similar to southern Germany. I need to visit there to see what it's all about. I love Germany!
Leavenworth is gorgeous! And so cute! I would go there on my way to Wenatchee!! :)
Post a Comment